Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FEELING GOOD AKKONN!!!!




[edit] Albums
1993: Federal
1994: The Mail Man
1995: In a Major Way
1996: Tha Hall of Game
1998: The Element of Surprise
1999: Charlie Hustle: The Blueprint of a Self Made Millionaire
2000: Loyalty and Betrayal
2002: The Ballatician: Grit & Grind
2003: Breakin News
2004: The Best of E-40: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
2006: My Ghetto Report Card
NOVEMBER 25 2008: The Ball Street Journal

FEELING GOOD AKONNNN!!!!


"I got the boy Akon on that motherf*cker," 40 said. "T-Pain back on there again. I got Too [Short]. I got that boy Shawty Lo. I got Bun B. I got Gucci Mane."


40 also enlisted the help of two of the West Coast's biggest names for a star studded collaboration.



"I got a West Coast classic that I think they're gonna f*ck with real tough," he added. "Me and Snoop [Dogg] and Game finally came together and did a song produced by J.R. Rotem. It's a smacker."


The platinum selling artists also took a minute to talk about the negative attention tossed at T-Pain's usage of Auto-Tune and how he is much more talented than people see.


"T-Pain is one of the most talented cats of our time," 40 explained. "I feel like he not only just a singer but he's a, he can actually sing brah, without that f*cking Auto-Tune, and I seen him in real life. And he a producer, dude is multi-talented man. He could stop being a performer or whatever and just write and kick back and collect publishing checks if he wanted to."


The Ball Street Journal is scheduled to hit stores on Tuesday, November 25.

No comments: