Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EXCLUSIVE*: Jim Jones Gets Inspiration from The Vagina Monologues


Bossip recently sat down with resident scruffboy, Jim Jones, shown here rocking his Mother Teresa swag, to discuss his latest ventures including his current role in “The Hip Hop Monologues.”

(On his cd content) Life is one big cliché, it’s not too much different things you can talk about as far as when you coming up. We talk about money, cash, cars ho’s and couple good things in between. For the most part, I’m tryna get the money. (On swagger jacking) For the most part, it was a big joke. You know I’m a jokester in the game cause it’s nothing too serious about this game. It’s a bunch of dweebs, nerds and it’s some old niggas that’s a about to turn 50 that can’t let their high school careers go. So, I’m always making a mockery of people, but where I’m from, Harlem, we stay stylish. We set the precedence for the game as far as the dress code. For the last four or five years, I’ve done a lot for the hip hop community as far as my little rock star style. I always wanted to be a rock-star when I was younger.

Hear the rest of the interview -



Oh, and contrary to popular belief, Jim Jones not only bathes, but has an actual hygiene regiment. We knew you wouldn’t believe it so we provided proof. Continue »

No comments: